Records and Information System Analyst-BC Housing, was posted August 18, 2023. There was no end date provided.
RECORDS & INFO SYSTEMS ANALYST
Job ID: 4965
Location: BURNABY, BC
RECORDS & INFO SYSTEMS ANALYST :
($63,393.31 - $73,118.09 - Annually)
Reporting to the Manager, Records & Information Services, the Records & Information Systems Analyst is responsible for maintenance and administration of the records management and daily operations of the Electronic Document Records Management System (EDRMS) and Content Records Management System (CRMS), identifies, analyses and resolves technical and records management issues related to the implementation and use of the EDRMS and CRMS by providing system/database technical support. He/she/they works closely with the IMT Technical Services and Enterprise Business Systems teams in conducting quality assurance testing, developing system procedures and providing training workshops across the organization to all levels of employees on the use and maintenance of the EDRMS. The position promotes the use of EDRMS and provides expertise and advice to program areas regarding records information systems and records management practices.
The successful candidate will have the following:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Diploma in information management, records management or archival studies, or other relevant fields.
· Considerable related experience in designing, implementing, supporting, and administering a complex, corporate-wide electronic records management system
· Sound experience in records management positions, including experience in applying Administrative Records Classification System (ARCS) and Operational Records Classification System (ORCS)
· Sound experience in providing training to adult learners or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience acceptable to the employer.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Sound knowledge and understanding of the principles, practices, statutory requirements and government. policy relating to records management.
· Sound knowledge of electronic records management systems and government records classification systems.
· Ability to gather and write business requirement documents.
· Ability to learn and understand the organization, policies and programs of BC Housing
· Ability to assess BC Housing’s record-keeping requirements
· Ability to contribute to the development of systems specifications during the design and development stages of electronic records management systems
· Ability to develop training plans and course materials, and deliver training using various methods
· Ability to understand business functions of the various business areas and effectively apply proper usage of the electronic records management system
· Ability to effectively administer the electronic records program and ensure consistency with established standards
· Ability to deal with confidential information using judgment and discretion
· Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with all levels of staff within the organization and with records management vendors and consultants
· Ability to provide technical support and advice in the resolution of records management related issues.
· Good communication, consensus building and interpersonal skills
· Good analytical, problem-solving, organizational and time-management skills
· Proficiency in productivity applications such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Visio.
Brian Garvey | Recruitment Coordinator| Human Resources
email@example.com | www.bchousing.org
1701 - 4555 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H 4V8 Canada